||Online Car Rental India » Weekend Tours » Weekend Neemrana Tour
Weekend Neemrana Tour
Duration : 2 Nights/ 3 Days
Destinations Covered : Delhi - Neemrana - Delhi
Day 1: Delhi - Neemrana (122 kms)
Drive to Neemrana. It is Rajasthan's closest palace from New Delhi, situated
at 122 kms. On the Delhi-Jaipur highway - only 100 kms from Delhi's international
airport. Sited on a majestic plateau, concealed in a horseshoe formation
of the billion year old Aravalli ranges.
Day 2: Neemrana
After breakfast, go on viewing the Neemrana Fort Palace, built in 1464
AD, it is among India's oldest heritage resorts. Neemrana became the third
capital of the descendants of Prithviraj Chauhan III, who was killed in
battle by Mohammad Ghori in 1192 AD. This picturesque site was chosen
by Raja Rajdeo and Neemrana derived its name from a brave local chieftain
Nimola Meo, who when defeated by the Chauhans, pleaded that his name be
given to his lost kingdom.
You can enjoy various activities there such as:
* Games: Playing cards, Chess, Carrom board treasure Hunt, Musical Chair
* Library: Book reading
* A guided tour of the Fort
* Free yoga and
* Ayurvedic rejuvenation and other Holistic treatment after Consultancy
with a Doctor
* Swimming pool, Jacuzzi
* A guided tour of the 18th century Stepwell can be arranged on request.
* Camel cart rides can be arranged on request
* trek to the watchtowers on the hills.
Overnight at fort.
Day 3: Neemrana - Delhi
Day free for activities. Return back to Delhi